Hayu is available on the 2017 - 2021 models of Samsung TV.
If you are new to Hayu, you will need to create a new Hayu account. Sign up here to start your free trial.
To access the Hayu app via the Samsung TV box, you will need to pair your Samsung TV device and your Hayu account. To do this, simply follow the instructions below.
1. Open the Hayu application on your Samsung TV box and click ‘Sign in’ in the top right hand corner of your screen.
2. You will see a page containing a unique code. This is your pairing code, so please make a note of this.
3. To pair your device with your Hayu account, navigate to Hayu.com/myaccount/pairtvapp and sign in using your login details.
4. Enter your pairing code and click ‘Pair TV App'.
5. Your Samsung TV box will now refresh and you will be signed into your account.
Please note, your pairing code will expire after 15 minutes, so if you do not complete the pairing process within that time, you will need to exit the app and sign in again to receive a new pairing code.