if you have recently updated to Apple's new operating system, High Sierra, you may have experienced video playback issues on hayu using Safari or Google Chrome. This is due to a change Apple have made on their OS and you will need to update your browser settings to continue to watch without issue.
Please follow the steps below to update your settings to continue to watch the best of reality TV.
To resolve playback issues on Safari, please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to hayu.com in Safari.
2. From the main Safari menu, select "Settings for this website".
3. There is an option for Auto-Play. Please set this to “Allow all autoplay”.
4. Load any video and this should resolve the playback issue.
Google Chrome browser
To resolve playback issues on Google Chrome when using a Mac, please follow the steps below:
1. Open 'Settings' in your Google Chrome Browser.
2. Choose ‘Default browser’ from the settings menu on the left hand side.
3. Choose the "Advanced' option at the bottom of the screen.
4. Scroll down to ‘System’ and switch “Use hardware acceleration when available’ to off.